1482 E. University Avenue | Las Vegas NV 89119
SILVER STATE BIBLE INSTITUTE
Las Vegas, Nevada
Jane Runyon, Director
Direct Line: 702-846-1104
A Local Interactive Training for the Leaders of Tomorrow
Silver State Bible Institute is an ADVANCE Contextualized Leadership Development Center for Gateway Seminary, and a ministry of the Southern Nevada Baptist Association.
ADVANCE offers three levels of study: Certificate, Diploma, and Leadership Diploma. CLD is dedicated to Gateway Seminary's mission to equip leaders who expand God's Kingdom. ADVANCE centers provide classes at post-high school level to train effective Chrisitan leaders.
- Ministry Certificates consist of 12 credit hours of coursework (four classes) that focus on a specific area of ministry
- Ministry Diplomas consist of 24 credit hours of coursework (eight classes); it consists of 12 credit hours necessary for a Ministry Certificate, plus 12 credit hours of Introductory Biblical Studies Courses.
- Ministry Leadership Diplomas consist of 48 credit hours of coursework (16 classes); it consists 12 credit hours necessary for a Ministry Certiticate, 12 credit hours for a Christian Leadership Certificate, and 24 credit hours of Introductory and Intermediate Biblical Study Courses
- Christian Ministry Certificate/Diploma
- Transformational Teaching Certificate/Diploma
- Women's Ministry Certificate/Diploma
FALL 2019 SEMESTER
Classes are 15 weeks beginning
Time: 6:00pm - 9:05pm
Baptist Heritage & Practice (Spanish): Monday, Aug. 12-Nov. 18
Julio Calderon, Instructor
*Writing Skills for Ministry: Monday, Aug. 12-Nov. 18
Jane Runyon, Instructor
Women's Ministry: Tuesday, Aug. 13 - Nov. 19
Dr. Gayle Fee, Instructor
Intermediate Christian Theology: Wednesday, Aug. 14-Nov. 20
(Independent Study) - Harry Watson, Instructor
Baptist Heritage & Practice: Thursday, Aug. 15-Nov. 21
Julio Calderin, Instructor
*Harry recommends that everyone take this class.
SNBA Students: $135.00
New Students: One Time Application Fee $30.00 + Tuition $135.00 = $165.00
Non-SNBA Students: $217.50
NEW & PROSPECTIVE STUDENT ORIENTATION. This is your opportunity to come and meet the instructors, enroll in class and get any information needed to start class. Students are responsible for buying their own books.
Please come prepared to pay at least the $30 registration fee at Orientation, we
do not accept credit cards (cash, money order or check only)
There is information you will need to have with you to be able to submit your
application to Gateway Seminary:
2 References: Name, Phone Number and Email Address;
you will also need church name, pastor's name and his email address
For more information call Jane Runyon, Director at Direct Line: 702-846-1104; Cell: 702-588-1899; or Connie, Registrar at 702-732-4171 (Mon.- Thurs., 8am-2:30pm)